Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ellen Barkin was never a classic beauty but I just saw a picture of her today on the NY Post Page Six website and the years have not been kind to her at all. This just can't be the same woman from "The Big Easy".......

Paul Shirley (ex-Phoenix Suns) has a BLOG on ESPN that I did not know about - he ramblings last year as the 12th man were hilarious - I guess I now have new bathroom reading for the time I have nothing new from the Sports Guy to read

Is it really that hard to merge ? Left, right, left, right - is one car length really going to matter in the whole scheme of things ?????

watched a Sanford & Son episode the other day with my 5 year old daughter - I don't know who laughed harder

The Rangers can't lose to Buffalo at home and waste another great performance by Henrik - those are 2 points that I know will come back to haunt us in the end.....

# 66 retires - I never liked him but I respected & feared him - good story about him for another time

No comments: