Monday, January 23, 2006

You can't get them all right - you can't win if you can't stop the pass and can't hang onto the ball. The Broncos secondary has been suspect all year and their lack of a decent pass rush let the man with the Amish Farm Boy Beard pick them apart. Jesus Christ turned back into his old self on his pick just before the half and again with his pick early in the 4th quarter. I won't blame him for his final fumble.

Now that my team is out, the super bowl becomes food, commercials and 100 square pools.....

The Rangers beat the devils and snapped their 9 game win streak - in Henrik we trust !!!

Sahara may not have been a great movie or all that true to the book (which was one of Cussler's stupider plotlines) but it was still fun to watch and the tunes were great. Matthew McConaughey and Steve Zahn make a great pair and I would actually welcome a sequel.

Best part of the NFC Title game for me (since I didn't bother to watch it) was at the end of the National Anthem when they had a close up of Carrie Underwood and you could see her mouth the word "Wow"......

Mamba scores 81 and the world yawns - Phil Jackson has officially sold himself out.....

I got a free Quaker Oatmeal to Go with my Sunday paper - it's not good......

Gary Kubiak will be a great coach for the Texans......

No comments: