Friday, December 02, 2005

Still can’t believe that they are still “the 1st Place NY Rangers” – this was supposed to be the worst team in hockey – I went to see them play Pittsburgh last night and they just work & fly & work some more – Lundqvist is just plain awesome in the nets – and with regard to the Pens, Crosby is going to be great and Mario looks old……

The Jints vs the Cowpokies – another case of rooting for injuries and a tie……

I hate Arrowhead Stadium – I have been to Arrowhead – every home game Sunday it becomes the world’s largest doublewide trailer……..

Not to name names but I think there is something very wrong with a man smoking a clove cigarette…….

Just when you thought that “The Simple Life” would never grace your screen again, here comes the E! Network to the “rescue” (?) - I may have to block that channel on my set…….and speaking of Nicole Richie – EAT SOMETHING !!!!

Lucky for the Knicks that Channing Frye looks to be the real deal – now if they could just get rid of Starbury and his “I want be like A.I.” whining…..

SPOILER ALERT if you haven’t seen LOST…………It was the last episode of LOST until the new year and it worked for me – Sawyer is back, Kate was the focus, just about everyone in the cast has a “Daddy issue”, Hurley uttered the best line of the night again, the interplay between Mr. Eko & Locke and the missing piece of the film was found – interesting that as soon as the film says it is imperative that you not use the computer to try and contact the outside then someone (Walt ?) tries to contact the bunker ?........in related notes, I caught and old episode of SPIN CITY over the weekend and Hurley was a cab driver, shorter hair and just as fat…..and Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) and Cynthis Watros (Libby) both got stopped for DUI within minutes of each other the other night – the tailies like to cocktail…….

We just had the 1,000th execution in this country since the Death Penalty was re-instituted 28 years ago, that’s an average of almost 3 per month – I don’t think I am out of touch but I had no idea it was that many – I am sure that the average in recent years is actually a lot higher but we are all just desensitized to it by the amount of media coverage we get from every different direction……

Haven’t seen the vultures on the buildings in recent months – the thermals must be gone – but I did see 8 of them chowing down on a dead deer this morning as I drove to work through the swamp…..

The Vikings have a real chance of finishing the season at 10-6 – who would have thunk it after their injuries and the infamous boat trip……

Saw in the paper today that Tom Brady & Brooks Bollinger were both 6th round picks – Brady has won 3 of the last 4 Super Duper Bowls and Bollinger is winless in his 4 games played……..Pats by double digits and then some, sorry dad……..

Boise State playing on the Blue Field in the MPC Computer Bowl is the lock of all locks no matter who they play…..think Texas has some issues with Colorado ? I don’t see anyway that the Longhorns don’t pay back the Buffs for 2001…….

And how am I supposed to get “Wedding Crashers” for Christmas if it isn’t out yet ???? Something must be done about this and now……

Thank you for your time - good luck finding a parking space at the mall and watch “My Name is Earl” – you will thank me for that last one……..

No comments: