Friday, December 16, 2005

Tom Scott’s version of “Feliz Navidad” is always the first Christmas song I play in my car at the beginning of the holiday season……and as for Holiday This and Holiday That, enough with the PC Crap – A Christmas Tree is a Christmas Tree – it’s not like we call a Menorrah a “Holiday Candelabra”……

Think the ‘72 Dolphins are sweating the Colts run at perfection ? probably not half as much as CBS is sweating Tony Dungy benching Peyton Manning out in Seattle on Xmas Eve…..does it really matter if the Colts go undefeated ? They will still lose in the playoffs to my Broncos……

Caught the last 30 minutes of “The Graduate” on the tube the other morning while working out – it’s by far the best 30 minutes of the movie and it is easy to see why Dustin Hoffman became a star off of this role….it’s also real easy to see that young Katharine Ross was a stone cold fox and well worth running all over California for……

I can’t believe that the Rangers are still in first place – I am almost afraid that if I blink, I will wake up and they will be in last again…….

I was watching a Shakira video the other morning – again, not much on at 5am – and I couldn’t help but think that she could absolutely kill you in bed – so it made me thunk, would a home sex video of her be considered a snuff film ???

Peanut Butter Filled Hershey Kisses – there is a god in heaven……

How stoned was Jimmy Buffett when he recorded his Xmas album ? And speaking of stoned, I can’t help but think that that is the state you need to be in to really appreciate the Trans-Siberian Orchestra……

Bowl Season starts next week and I still need to make my picks – I can’t help but think that while USC-Texas looks good on paper, USC is going to kill them – sure the Longhorns played in Pasadena last year but USC plays there virtually every year and they own the place…..I’ve been to a Rose Bowl game and I have been to a USC-UCLA tilt at the Rose Bowl – what a great venue – what a great place to play a game – it oozes history and there is always great scenery in the stands – expect to pay $50 to park on someone’s lawn though…….

KING KONG wouldn’t be a $100 movie for me even if I could find a decent babysitter these days – 3 hours long screams DVD to me…..

Was it really any surprise that Pat Riley came back to coach now that Shaq is healthy again ?

Randal really screwed Rebecca last night in the Apprentice Finale – even worse than Cindy screwed the other Survivors on the car challenge – though I would have done what Cindy did too – I just would have shut up about it and gone on from there…..but back to the Apprentice – I never would hire a single person who has been or is even thinking of being on that show – it’s a joke – the only person who ever looks good on that show is Carolyn……

Danni got lucky that her legs were longer than Steph’s – how much do you want to bet that Steph & Rafe were killing their decision not to bring Lydia (the most useless survivor ever) to the final 3 when they saw the challenge. I don’t think she could have reached either the ropes or the post……..every season has a Judd – he should know that strong players are needed in the team stage in order to get to the merge and then they are targets for the weaker players in the individual stage – strong players only make the final 2 when they bring their A game the whole way like Colby or Tom did – of course Colby also lost his mind at the end
Of the Outback edition……

It’s a well established fact that Isiah Thomas is in idiot but when you take a 2nd look at the Knicks, he has done a couple of good things by bringing in Frye, Nate Robinson, Trevor Ariza and Eddy Curry (but only if the Tin Man can find a heart that works) – too bad he also brought in Starbury and got rid of Kurt Thomas – Zeke traded the wrong one in that hate/hate relationship

24 hours of Miami Vice last weekend and I think I saw 24 seconds of it – I remember when Vice was appointment TV……so was Moonlighting……..

Jay Feeley actually hit a FG last week when it counted – how many Giants fan fell over from shock after that…….the Jets may have killed themselves in the Reggie Bush sweepstakes with the4 victory over the Raiders but then again, Al Davis does hate the Jets so it should be no surprise that he had Collins benched for a game that the Jets needed to lose…….and Lamont Jordan sure made a statement last week in his return to NYC – still can’t hear the whisper

Saturday & Sunday Football this weekend and for every weekend through the end of the season – it’s the way that the NFL should be – I just still worry any time that I see the Broncos will be on national TV….

Full Nudity should be a requirement of all B&C List Celebrities when it comes to posing for PLAYBOY (Lisa Guerrero- I’m looking at you) – I just don’t understand why it isn’t….

The oven will be fired up all weekend as the Xmas cookies get made – I’ll be sick of sprinkles by the time I am done……..

Just remember, we don’t do it for the glory, we don’t do it for the free whiskey, we do it for the BaDonkaDonk……..

No comments: