Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Joe Montana.7:36.2 Black Cherry Frescas.Dawn of Fury.

Cat Cora is really forcing it in her FHM pictorial - does not compare with the original Rachel Ray photo shoot for STUFF. (I thunk)

Yesterday's ipod shuffle song of the day was "Stealin' Watermelons" by Elvin Bishop - haven't heard today's song yet.......

Mike Bell - yet another no name RB making waves in the Broncos backfield......Cutler moves into the #2 slot and Jake starts to feel the heat......when is Ashley Lelie going to be traded and will we get more than a 7th round pick for him now ?

I was a little late to the Gnarls Barkley Party but "Crazy" is a great song - are any of his other tunes on par with that one ? My ipod wants to know.......

Missed The Contender last week so I can't wait to see it tonight and again tomorrow morning during my workout.....

I had forgotten how much I hatre to do laundry and iron clothes.......

Britney & KFed just keep getting more & more entertaining - they should just be put in a biosphere so we can all watch them from a distance like animals at the zoo.......her accent gets more trailer park the more she drinks........

I still miss The Most..........

Zeke signed another small forward ! He needs to be put in a biosphere too........

Starting reading "Peter & the Shadow Thieves" to my kids last week - now I can't wait for them to get home so we can finish the book.........

I thunk it will be re-heated crawfish pies for dinner tonight........

at the dark end of the bar........swampy abides........

No comments: