Monday, August 07, 2006

Nick Ferguson.7:39.Tropical Intenso.Dawn of Fury.

Back from Idaho and there will be many thunks on that trip later - tough to go from Grilled Elk to Sun Chips - thanks Delta.....

The Accenture ad with the tag line "Go on. Be a Tiger." cracks me up for reason you have to know me to know....

Heard that Kat broke her foot now on tour but she will still be singing - just no woooden dancing on flashing the crowd in that slit up to there yellow dress......bummer

Mets still in first by a mile - it will get chilly in Shea this year.....

Football is back but it was the raiders.......Broncos kick off the preseason on Friday night in Detroit - time to move my tv viewing to the basement tv and the NFL network.....

Still haven't made the Sports Guy's mailbag but I didn't try this time either......

$208m Powerball winner was from Wisconsin - what a waste - if I had won, I would have come back to work to clean out my desk and that is it.....

Handicap dropped from 14.3 to 13.5 - I guess I should play more often....

Rodney Atkins new tune is an anthem to me........

I already hate my commute again......

swampy abides.......... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=95289099

No comments: