Monday, July 18, 2005

Drove to work this morning in a deep fog - both literally and figuratively.

Tiger Woods wins the British open by going wire to wire. I was actually surprised that he somewhat folded on Saturday when he played the round with Fat Montie. I really thought he would bury him right then and there but he didn't. Tiger is looking real good for the PGA next month - I'm sorry I won't be able to attend.

Had the intense displeasure of having to listen to the Yanks-Sawx game on the radio last night. Suzyn Waldman was getting so excited about Al Leiter that I swear she had to leave the booth in the 6th inning just to go finish herself off.

Boy is that ever an ugly picture to put into my own mind this early in the morning.....

The NY Post is running a contest to win "4 Nights in Paris" - I wonder how her fiance feels about that and whether they will have control of the inevitable video rights ???

No comments: