Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Yesterday it was a brilliant lightning display in the swamp as I drove to work and this morning it was fog.......10 vultures on the edge of the building this morning when I parked - I don't remember seeing that many before.....

Watched about 30 minutes of "Point of No Return" with Bridget Fonda the other morning and it got me thunking, Jennifer Garner owes a lot of her success to this movie and what the hell has happened to Bridget Fonda ? Isn't time for her to make a comeback film with copious amounts of gratuitous sex and nudity ? I can only hope so............another favorite is making her way back to the screen this week (or so) - Diane Lane looks great in the spots for "Must Love Dogs".....

I have to admit, I have watched College Paintball Championships on early morning TV but this morning I drew the line and said no to watching College Ultimate Frisbee - good thing I was able to catch the 4,653rd airing of the latest"Girls Gone Wild" commercial instead.....

"Empire" ends tonight - classic summer trash tv....."I want to be a Hilton" is on too - so what - long since lost interest when this became less of a fish out of water thing and more of stupid tv games thing........much like I would never hire someone who was on "The Apprentice" I think it is very safe to say that I will never eat a restaurant owned by someone who was on "Hell's Kitchen".......thank you Game Show Network for your airings of the old episodes of "The Amazing Race" - I finally had to learn their channel #.......

The NHL is back and not too soon - good to see that Adam Graves is back with the Rangers in a coaching/scouting/relations role - time to get Mess to do the same thing. Next they need to re-sign Brian Leetch at any cost.......hate the shootout, like the no red line, like the rules on goalie handling of the puck and like the smaller pads - hate the shootout.....

Best way to stop Ricky Williams this year ? Throw a big fat bone on to the ground in front of him and watch him toss that football aside........Broncos training camp opens on Friday and I am wildly predicting 14-2 for now....I could be wrong since 15-1 is probably more likely....

No comments: