Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Rangers stole 2 points from the Sabres last night - Henrik was brilliant in relief and Sykora's SO Game Winner was thing of beauty. He's now 4-5 in SO's and should be cemented in as the first shooter.

AI tonight - please let Bucky really suck.........Ace reminds me of Justin Guarini......and the red carpet show on the TV Guide Channel has to go and I mean like now......

Looking forward to seeing the premiere of "The Deadliest Catch" tonight - the few minutes that I have seen looked outstanding.....

The weather is warmer and the coats at the train station are now shorter and the Mo-Town Blonde has a big ass....

I haven't been given anything for free outside of Penn Station in over a week - something is not right.....

I got a week's worth of free latte's from Starbucks and now I feel like I need one but I refuse to give my money to the evil coffee empire......

Is "Snakes on the Plane" really a movie ? The trailer looked ridiculous.......

I'm still in awe over The Dude in "The Big Lebowski" - I could have been him........

Hey Crabman - Swampy abides.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is the Mo Town blonde? I'm glad I'm not commuting from there anymore... I'd be very paranoid.