Thursday, March 23, 2006

Why do skinny asian girls always wear mini-skirts & knee high boots on the coldest days of the year ? Not that I am objecting....

Chicken Little is gone from American Idol - how did the callers get that one right ? Bucky gets another week to still be sucky......

The game turned on Ryan Hollweg's hit last night - never had a chance after that.....5 games in the next 7 days with 4 of them on the road and back 2 back makes it even worse.....

I'm starting to think up nicknames for the people on my train - Shades just make me shake my head and the Motown blonde just got aced out by the Summit blonde as my new # 1 commuter....

Hey Crab Man - New Earl tonight......

Is Henry Gale one of the others ? Why didn't Ana Lucia go to Mr. Eko instead of Sayid ? Any flashback that shows Sun in lingerie is a great & worthy flashback. The highlights for next week look great but when don't they ?

No comments: