Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Joe Montana.7:39.Citrus Cooler.Dawn of Fury.

LJM sighting this morning !
Elvis sighting at the train station !
CSI sighting on the train !!!
It was a good morning for people watching.......

Lance Bass is Gay ? What a surprise......

I have 1,360 songs saved on my iPod at the moment. Two of those songs are "Incident on 57th Street" and "Rosalita" both by Bruce Springsteen and both need to be played as one in order to get their full effect. Nearly impossible when you have your ipod set to shuffle. They played within 2 songs of each other yesterday afternoon on my way home. This morning it played 3 songs by Iz during my 24 song commute........

Scott Gomez has always hurt the Rangers in the past and now his arbitration award is going to hurt the devils - I love it......

The 5th & Final round of last night's "The Contender" was great - I know that boxing purists say they hate the show beacuse they don't show the whole fight but watching those two stand toe to toe and flail away at each other from all different angles was great viewing - especially at 4:45am when I watched - thank you ESPN......

At the dark end of this bar
What a beautiful wreck you are....

swampy abides........

No comments: