Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bruce Macgregor

Instant Ripples Golf Balls - nice marketing gimmick by the Westchester Classic......

Ipod Shuffle song of the morning - Doors of My Heart by the English Beat

Edmonton is done but then again, they haven't lost at home yet.......Conklin in Game 3 ? It's a scary thunk for Oilers fans......

ESPN had a ridiculous NBA Countdown Clock going this morning instead of The Bottomline.....speaking of countdown clocks, is there one for Michelle Wie yet like there was for the Olsen Twins ???

Zarqawi is dead. Good.

So far no one has commented on my sushi tie........

I really wanted a corn muffin from the guy on 37th this morning but the light was against me at 36th so I had to turn instead.......

my newspaper guy is coming later & later - I may have to cancel weekday delivery.......

Did I mention that I shot an 87 at Baltusrol ????

swampy abides........

No comments: