Thursday, June 01, 2006

#19 - The Great Langdoni !!!

Isn't one of the signs of the Apocalypse Anna Nicole Smith getting pregnant ?

I have to agree with the look that the blonde yakkity-yak sister gave to the dude with the ridiculous hat this morning. It was even hard for me to take my eyes off of it.

Please ESPN - No More Chasing Aaron Graphic !!!!

I just read on Page Six that John Mayer allegedly bagged Jennifer Love Hewitt - if this is true, she will be banned from all lists in perpetuity - a guy just can't go where John Mayer has already been......Ben Affleck ruined Jennifer Garner for me too.......

Batgirl a 5'10" Red-Haired Lesbian ? The fanboys are going to eat this up........

Nobody gets to their car in the parking lot faster than Powergirl.........

Tonight at 8pm Eastern we get live coverage of The National Spelling Bee - this is going to be fun to watch - these kids already have a ton of pressure put upon themselves and now a live national audience ??? I am loving it.........

Did not watch the LOST repeat last night - went for a tape of an old CSI instead - now to find my tapes of the CSI: Miami Finale and the Two and a Half Men finale

Exclusive golf tomorrow and Monday - life is good........swampy abides

No comments: