Thursday, June 15, 2006

Pisani !!!! (a day late on that reference)...........

Now in Houston but on a plane in the AM

I really hate trade shows but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.....

Shrimp Burrito with a Cilanto Lime Cream Sauce - insanely good

Shouldn't all movies shown on cable after midnight have gratutitous nudity ????

Dallas got killed tonight - were they ever in the game ?

Saw an episode of The Office tonight that I had never seen before - bonus

I can't believe that there are wrestling fans who are complaining about the realism of the wrestling scenes in NACHO LIBRE.....

The Overstock.com chick is not aging well and that is not making me happy - she needs to talk to marg helgenberger....

I need to start watching Entourage.....

Winged Foot smoked Tiger today and I thunk that tomorrow Tiger will smoke Winged Foot...did I happen to mention that I have played there ?......and how strange is it to see Montie on top of the leaderboard in a Major that isn't the British ? It won't last.....

time for bed......swampy abides

No comments: