Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Felix Millan and 7:37am but I had to stop and buy a July Monthly

I really am pathetic in that I have to comment on the people on my train but Athena still dressed like a greek goddess today - I wonder where she is a receptionist/intern for the summer - just noticed that the Madison Mom is actually the Short Hills Mom - no LJM at all this week, probably won't see her again until the kids are back in school - no sandals on the morning train but I saw her last night on the train home.......

I wonder how the refs are going to hose Ghana today ? They probably spent all night studying the ridiculous call against the Aussies.....and celbrating by sticking your thumb in your mouth is childish but effective for calling out the opposing team's fans as whiny crybabies - can't do that in the NFL - wish you could........

Word from PAGE SIX is that Republic Air is going to start to offer Tattoos at 30,000 feet - idiots......

I still have to laugh every time I hear Willie Nelson sing Jimmy Cliff......

swampy abides.....

No comments: