Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Down in Dallas and I hate the Ferris PD.........

Just heard Paris Hilton's premier video - awful. It is just so very obvious that her voice has been synthesized and synthesized.......thank you Yahoo! Launchcast for the displeasure in seeing this thing.....

Marvin Davis has to be real proud of his grandson - if he weren't already dead, he would be now....

Magic Fridge ! Magic Fridge !

The refs are trying to give Game 3 to the Heat.....

Big Ben is a Big Idiot.......Big Ben is a Big Lucky Idiot.......

Sanda Bullock is still hot......

Watched "Failure to Launch" on the plane today - mindless fun

Allison Moorer and Shelby Lynne are sisters ?????

My hotel is a dump but the wireless net connection is free.....

Mex for lunch and Cajun for dinner - I almost feel sorry for my butt.....

The World's Tallest Statue (of an american hero) is at exit 112 on I-45......swampy abides

No comments: