Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It was Brian Griese last Friday, Joe Namath yesterday and Walter Tkaczuk today.

Krista Allen looks very hot in Toby Keith's new video "A Little Too Late"......

4 of the last 5 days I have run into the same Trashy Hot Asian Chick (THAC) on 39th between Madison & Park as I came to work in the morning......

to the little pumped up guy waiting for his car on 38th - get over yourself and your shirt & tie combo really sucks and is very ugly.......

The LJM is back and everything is right again with my morning drive to the station......

30+ tomato plants, 16 peppers (hot & sweet) and 50 bean plants - it's going to be a busy summer in the garden.....still no hot lemon peppers growing in my seed pods - I thunk they were junk........

Watched LOST again last night and now Season 2 Episode 1 is on tonight - I will be watching.....but what else to watch these days ? Pleanty of one off reality shows and crappy short series - I may have to start watching 24 Season 1.......

Still haven't made the Sports Guys Mailbag but I'm still trying.......

"Anjelica Huston" (AH) sported no sweater or coat yesterday morning and that was a very good thing - now if we could only get her to smile........

Is there anything better than Game 7 in the stanley Cup Playoffs ? Yes there is, OT in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs - Go Carolina !!!!

White tea is nothing more than flavored water........

Dallas should beat Phoenix but I am not counting the Suns out at all - this one goes 7.......Pistons beat Miami tonight but will lose Game 6 in Miami........

Mango Chicken Sausage - again, awesome...........

Miranda Lambert has a dirty innocence about her that makes me feel old when I watch her videos.......

Need a big night from Griffey tonight if I am going to finish up my lackluster May in Diamond Daily - at least I am hitting my weight and then some - unlike some people Mr. Dean.......

swampy abides......

No comments: