Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bob Griese. 7:38.Propel Berry.

Why is there still no word about the Rangers signing Brian Leetch ? This is a no-brainer. I see that some of his detractors say that he has lost it and would not be an effective QB for the Power Play based on his play the last 2 seasons and I say that Bobby Orr himself would have sucked if he had been on that Bruins squad last year or even on the Rangers pre-strike. I will give him a pass for Toronto since he was still getting over the shock of actually getting traded. Sign him to a one year deal and then bump him upstairs with Graves in the PR department and have him do some coaching/tutoring on the side. He needs to retire in Broadway Blue. Do it now Slats !!!!

Eddie Murphy is dating Scary Spice......I don't even know where to begin......

The Contender returns to ESPN next Tuesday Night - No Sly & No Mark Burnett - this should be good - they are all Welterweights this time around.....

David Wright looks more & more like Roy Hobbes every game......please keep him away from Barbara Hershey and Kim Basinger......Wright was also the only batter I saw in the All-Star game last night - looked just like he did the night before parking his shot in the LF seats.....

Elvis parked next to me so to honor that momentous occasion, I played Burning Love on my ipod as my first song.......

speaking of ipods, Michelle Wie has Korean Music on hers right now - who cares ???? She still needs to work on her putting......

swampy abides......

No comments: