Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Phil Jackson. Didn't look. 7:33.Cascade Crash.

Came up one homer short on my David Wright prediction for last night.....

Still don't know why the Rangers haven't signed leetch yet. You just know that Big Deal Neil is dangling something in front of him and the word id that the devils are too but there has to be something against the laws of nature & hockey that says that Brian Leetch cannot wear a devils or fishstix jersey....ever......

Sounds like McPheever is turning into quite the Diva - and she is getting a shot on "The View".....

How happy are the Arizona Cardinals with reports that Matt Leinart is still hanging with Paris Hilton ? How much has Ashley Lelie hurt his career with his idiotic stance and mini-camp no-show ? I would take a used bag of practice balls for him right now.......can the jets QB picture get any muddier ? Have a soft spot for Chad but I thunk the kid from Oregon is the QB off the future so he might as well start being the QB now.......I still love the thunk of Aaron Brooks as the starting QB for the raiders.......don't miss a repeat of the season opener of "Making the Squad" on the NFL channel on Friday night - it's the Charger Girls this year........the Texans should send Roger Clemens some season tickets for taking the spotlight off of them and their non-pick of Reggie Bush - of course if the Rocket doesn't start winning then the eyes of texas will start to sneak peeks back at them - most of the eyes though will be on the cowpokies and the TO-Parcells relationship - you just know that TO will be killing bledsoe in the press by Game 6.......Ron Dayne & Tatum Bell scare me a lot more than they scare the rest of the NFL.....can you tell I miss football ?????

Fried Eggs don't taste the same without hot sauce.........and Spicy Ranch dressing is a misnomer - they need me to show them how it should be done.....

Ricky Bobby - I'm just shaking my head about the fact that I will actually have to pay to see a Will ferrell movie - Leslie Bibb does look smoking hot in this one too - I remember her from her scrawny days on "The Big Easy" on USA - she has grown up......

swampy abides....

No comments: