Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Yesterday it was BLACKJACK! and today it was Felix Millan. 212.7:41.Mango Electrico.

E-Rod has no room to complain - he took the obscene amount of $$$ from the Yankees to play out of position - now shut up and take it - you suck.....

I thunk that Shaun White was not playing the other night on the ESPY's - I thunk he really was completely overwhelmed by Carmen Electra and her cleavage.......the only reason I watched the ESPY's was to catch a glimpse of Asley Judd - she is back on my list and not coming off it......

I either broke or dislocated my little toe last night - either way it hurts like hell.....

Natalie Gulbis truly is the Anna Kournikova of women's golf.....not that I am complaining......

Will Tiger's animosity toward Nick Faldo help or hurt his game this week at the British - I thunk it will help.....

Now Kellie Pickler has nailed a record contraxct and a quick search of youtube shows that there is a video of her in a thong - I thunk I may have to sign up......man I feel dirty......

The Office webisodes are "meh".........

swampy abides.....

No comments: