Thursday, July 13, 2006

Say Hey Willie Mays. 7:40.Propel berry

I have over 1100 songs on my ipod - so why did I get 3 English Beat songs in the first 16 of a new shuffle ????? And I thunk my ipod has also been effected by the weather since it has been playing a lot of reggae and island style grooves in the last 2 days........

Glad to see that Paris Hilton's attempt at singing has finally fallen out of the itunes top 10...

Good morning to miss my workout. Only game last night was the WNBA all-star game which did make for an interesting crowd on my late train home........of course, now I don't know if the Most was on this morning or if I would have been forced to watch some other brain dead msnbc show.....i miss Contessa Brewer.........

Do you thunk that Zidane really believes what he is saying ?????

So Danica to NASCAR is a pipe dream at this point. I can see her giving NASCAR a try in a few years but she will never have the support of the female fans - they won't leave their men until someone in the Gretchen Wilson mold makes her way up through the Craftsman Truck series et al........looks like Montoya may be a few weeks later in his Busch debut too.........

speaking of later than we thunked, the Sopranos has been pushed back to March at the earliest - it seems that Tony's knee surgery and the contract holdouts delayed the start of production so it will delay the season. What's another 2 months ?

Shanahan looks good in Broadway Blue.....so would Brian Leetch - hint hint Slats........

Throwdown with Bobby Flay starts tonight - Bobby walks in and challenges chefs to a cook-off......Hey Bobby - I will throwdown with you anytime........

Hamilton Farm Golf Club has officially ended their association with the HSBC Women's Match Play Championships - I hope it stays in the area because I would love to take my girls with me next year.....

I am afraid to go out and look at my tomatoes after yesterday's storms - I had branches sticking out of the yard this morning........

I always wanted to live in Houston and now all I have to do is step outside my office building and I am there without having to take a flight - it's like walking smack into a hot sponge.......

I'm sitting here thinkin', sitting here drinkin' 'bout you......swampy abides

No comments: