Friday, July 14, 2006

Jan Erixon. 7:36. Propel Berry that got killed on the train. Headed for the 90's today.....

Bugs, Bogeys and a wayward driver took care of Michelle Wie yesterday. Nancy Lopez took care of the rest. I think that Michelle needs to concentrate on beating the women before she goes and takes on the men. From what I saw last week, she does not at 16 years old have the mental toughness that is needed nor does she have a consistent enough putting game to continue these fruitless attempts at making a PGA cut.

The Most was not on again this morning and my cable company id screen said Scarborough Country - time for a nasty email to Dan Abrams & MSNBC - if they didn't have some cute news bunnies, I would never watch them......at least it wasn't smug little tucker carlson at 4am.......

the yanks picked up Sidney Ponson - better order the ticker tape now........Mets on the cover of SI this week - I'm telling myself that I don't believe in jinxes.......

Still no Leetch.........

Black Wind is proving to be a painful & painless read at the same time - still too formulaic and it is amazing (well, maybe not) that young Dirk has the same skill set and depth of knowledge at an early stage of his career that it took his father to get over time (and many, many novels). It's like they might as well have called it the Young Dirk Pitt Chronicles. I wonder how Al feels about being made over as a 6 foot hot redhead ???? Still, it makes for great read on the train.....suspend your belief......

Read that a CNBC empty suit news reader read a story on air that Pirates 2 had broken the box office record recently set by Aquaman - you just have to hope that HBO buys the rights to that footage for the Entourage finale this year..........

Jim Edmonds hit an HR last night to keep the Matthews Curse in Diamond Daily alive......

Saw Throwdown with Bobby Flay last night and it was good. I will definitely continue to catch this show when I can - glad to see him get his butt kicked in the Wedding Cake Challenge and I need to download both Chowders.....I still say, C'mon Bobby - throw down on me !!!!

according to the Denver Post countdown clock - the Broncos kick off the preseason against Detroit in 28 Days 11 Hours and 51 Minutes........

swampy abides.......

No comments: