Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I don't think that it is possible for me to drag anymore than I already am this morning.....

5 wide at Talladega is never going to end up pretty.....it only took 8 laps for my NASCAR team to bite the bullet this week.....

It was a boring "Battle Oyster" on the 4am showing of "Iron Chef" and there was no way that I was watching Celebrity Poker......

Crowd sound 50/50 on Johnny Damon.........thank you Detroit for taking the spotlight of shame off of my Rangers.....Jarome Iginla got his ass kicked last night in that fight......I hate the lakers and would never cheer for them in a series or a game but even I want to see Lakers-Clippers in the next round of the NBA Playoffs......

I need to download some Mindy McCready......

the freaky looking pierced Metro girl is gone from the corner of 34th & Broadway - in her place is a dude that stares at every chicks ass as they walk by - subtley is lost on this clown

Kat should not try to sing KT Tunstall tonight - Black Horse & the Cherry Tree will not fit her.....I'm planting my hot lemon pepper seeds during the show tonight - everyone sings twice so Paris gets to dress up as 2 different characters tonight - I hope she goes home......

I didn't get to cook this past weekend - I better get to cook on Saturday night.....

swampy abides......

No comments: