Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I flipped the bird at the Yankees store this morning because I can......

I am begging ESPNews to quit ramming & jamming barry bonds down my throat - I don't care what he did last night and I don't want to see barry lowlights leading off the show......

I thunk Ricky is going to find out that there is some fine weed to be had in Canada....or so I have been told.....

A special thank you to the strawberry blonde bouncing down the east side of 6th ave between 35th & 36th.....and another thank you to the blonde who took off her sweater during lunch at Earl's.......

Top Chef Finale tonight - Harold should wipe the floor with Tiffani

The Mets may actually be for real - and typing that may have just sealed their fate......

I hate the Yankees in case you didn't already know........Double Play-Rod is a great name.......

ipod shuffle is great until you get that lousy song from an album you downloaded and forgot to delete....

too many thunks and too little time......swampy abides

No comments: