Monday, May 01, 2006

Was surprised but pleased with the Broncos trading up for Jay Cutler - loved the deal for Javon Walker in the 2nd round - the TE in the 3rd round sounds like a good fill for Putzier and the 2 WR's in the later rounds won't hurt to have in camp - too bad we couldn't get something for Lelie - and is Ron Dayne really my starting RB right now ?????

Jets made 4 solid picks in Ferguson, Mangold, Clemens and the QB/WR from Missouri - Ferguson & Mangold will be fixtures on the line for the next 10-15 years - Clemens will be starting in 2 or 3 years and Smith (I think) is another Randle-el....Drew Brees must have wet himself when he heard that Reggie Bush was coming to Nawlins.....Vince Young and LenDale White - you have to like being a Titans fan this morning........Pats made two very strong picks with their first 2 choices......and Marcus Vick did not get picked - character has become a factor in today's NFL.....

Rangers in 2007 !!!!

I'm through episode 6 of The Sopranos and I just can't help but think that Dartford just isn't far enough away for Vito......Tony had to beat on someone so why not Perry ?......if you were Finn, wouldn't you have run as fast as you could and as far as you could by now ????.....Chrissy is putting on the pounds - he needs a real storyline and soon......

I don't like Ashley at all and Jeanne just doesn't seem to have enough in her to win, so I am going t6o be pulling for julie to sneak in and steal the title at The Big Break V

Finally got to see Stephen get told to "pack his knives" on Top Chef this morning at 4:56am - what a great way to start my day.......

Sawx fans should cheer JD until he steps into the batter's box - then all bets are off and he should get called every name in the book.....

I downloaded "Green Grass & High Tides" by the Outlaws last night because I could - that record had a groove worn into my freshman year........

I love Cindy Brunson but I am starting to miss Michelle Bonner.....Suzy Kolber looked good enough to kiss Joe Namath on Saturday......

Coke Blak is not good but I have only tried it once......

my golf clubs still have dust & cobwebs on them......

whatever happened to Jessica Andrews ?

swampy abides.......

No comments: