Thursday, May 25, 2006

I parked in Roberto Clemente's spot yesterday and in Barry Sanders' spot today. Bet I get a low # tomorrow.

2 days in a row now I have not seen the LJM on my way to the train - I need my continuity.....

Omar Minaya fleeced the Diamondbacks.......and a 4-2 record coming out of a yanks/phillies combo is not too shabby.......

"Anjelica Huston" looked very euro in her oversized sunglasses the other morning - still wondering what the rest of her looks like since she also has a black trench coat on........"High Maintenance" almost ran me over again in the parking lot - that woman is dangerous......

Soul Patrol ! Soul Patrol ! I still won't buy his CD but I could be talked into seeing him in Vegas if the tickets are cheap..........Kat was an empty shell last night - she knew she was toast.........Carrie Underwood really has learned a lot about stage presence in the past year...........studio post production can even make Kellie Pickler sond good - and yes, I am ashamed of myself, I downloaded Kat, Taylor & Kellie's songs from the American Idol Season 5 CD..........a couple of things I noticed during the show last night, most of the people in Alabama had their signs upside down when they held them up for the camera and like I said before, LA is jaded and it is no surprise whatsoever that no one showed up for Kat's AI rally..........

The Wreckers CD finally came out and for me it was worth the wait........

I need TiVo but that is another story for another day........

LOST

Okay - I missed out posting my pre-finale thunks but they would have included a mention that Desmond would be back with a tie-in to Dirty Libby and that I thunked that Sayid would round up Jin (the korean legbreaker) and Eko to tail Jack's team to the camp of the Others and I would have thought that Locke had gone out on his own like Rousseau (where is she anyway) - well as we saw, you can't get them all right........

So my thunks & questions are.........

Wow !!! Tons of questions answered and tons more left hanging out there. Even the excessive # of commercials didn’t bother me all that much the episode was so good.

Desmond caused the crash.

Are Eko, Locke & Desmond alive ?

That is no ocean going boat so will Michael & Walt survive ? Nice job by the camera to make sure we didn’t see how much Walt has grown and it was easy to overlay an old audio track over his one spoken word.

What is going to happen to Jack, Kate & Sawyer ? And how did Sawyer feel about Kate looking at Jack and not him just before they got the hoods put over their head ?

Is Charlie finally going to get some Claire action ?

Is Dirty Libby’s dead husband Hurley’s imaginary friend ? They both have the same first name and we have had less likely connections made between characters.

Did you ever thunk that Henry Gale was the leader of the Others ?

Did anyone ever read any of the notebooks at any time and which hatch is the real experiment ? What was the deal with the fake hatch at the camp of the Others ?

Looks like it’s up to Sayid, Jin & Sun to save the troops. And what would Sayid have thunked if he had known that Kelvin was in the hatch just before they were brought to the island ?

How does Penny know to look for electromagnetism to find Desmond and what connection does Penny’s father have to Alvar Hanso and the Dharma Initiative ?

Is it the Fall yet ?

How many extras are they going to pop on the Season 2 DVD Set. Will downloading the webisodes this summer be worth the $$$ or just a pump fake ?

there is just so much more........swampy abides

No comments: