Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Brutal TV viewing this morning at 4am.......

Speaking of brutal - Cheryl Tiegs wrote an article about being a frequent flyer for the NY Times today - it was virtually unreadable......who gave her the idea that she could write ????

American Idol and The Deadliest Catch are both on tonight........speaking of Idol, I said last Wednesday morning on another site that Katharine would never be in the bottom 3 much less the bottom 2 - guess I was wrong about that - I have a feeling that her # will get dialed a lot tonight........and it's Country Music tonight - no matter, Bucky will still be Sucky

So are the Rangers and the flyers (Edit: Check that - they are on OLN and you don't even want me start in on that again !!!!) - Rangers can clinch a playoff spot with a win or an OT loss but nobody wants to back into the playoffs - Jagr has 9 goals in 6 games vs philly and I fully expect him to break Graves record in the 1st period.....

Parked in Jim "The Chief" Nielson's spot this morning.....

Hey Crabman ! Gatorade Xtremo - esta en ti ?

I really wanted the 1st woman on Deal or No Deal to lose last night - she was greedy and stupid but she was loud, over emotional, completely irrational and kept you glued to the TV screen - in other words, she was worth $375K (before annuities & tax) to NBC......

Baseball is back.......so what

Masters week is upon us and I need to do a much better job in picking my lineup - I say Tiger laps the field in dedicating this green jacket to Earl

I think Joakim Noah just blocked another shot !!!

swampy abides

No comments: