Friday, April 28, 2006

Happy Birthday You Know Who........

Game 4 is tomorrow at 3pm at MSG and I have no faith in the NYR which means I must be a true blue fan - we expect nothing but the worst but deep in our hearts we will never really give up the ship - teams have come from down 3-0 before - not a lot of them but we have to get at least one win out of the series - Larry brooks makes the point today that we should call up a couple of the kids from Hartford now that they are out of the playoffs - we do need shooters since this team has reverted to the pass happy pretty goal teams of the late 70's early 80's - as Bilol Chadwick used to yell at Barry Beck - "SHOOT THE PUCK !!!"

Cirie pulled a move off last night in Survivor that would have made Rob C from Survivor Amazon proud - she needed Danielle and she got her when it counted most - now she is sitting pretty for at least Final 3 since Terry is going to have to use it or lose it with the immunity idol and he is going to have to do it soon.........Shane has his SAG card so I can't help but think more & more that he is playing a character rather than him being just plain insane......Danielle has Maxim, Stuff or FHM written all over her when the game ends and Courtney couldn't get off my TV screen fast enough - good riddance

I'm reading a cyber mystery that I must have bought in an aiport 4 years ago when it was cutting edge - it seems so dated now.......

Oh Snap - Earl was firing on all cylinders last night - Carb Man was all set to hassle the white man.....The Office was priceless as Jim pulled off the "Jinx - Buy Me A Coke" - how can Pam not want to just rip his clothes off and maul him in the break room......Dwight should be a lock for supporting actor in a comedy Emmy for years to come.......

Time to start hacking up the ground for my new garden and to get my seed pods started - I'm excited about the Heirloom Hot Lemon Pepper seeds I picked up last weekend - I also think that I should plant some sweet peas along the fence area just to see if they climb and grow.....

Cross Canadian Ragweed is my alternative country band recommendation this week.....

Can the Jets screw up the # 4 pick in this weekend's draft ? Stay Tuned - 131 days until kickoff....

swampy abides......

No comments: