Monday, April 03, 2006

I hate sleeping through my alarm and missing my morning workout......

What a lousy fantasy sports weekend for me.......

How much was the LPGA loving the final day pairing of Michelle Wie and Natalie Gulbis at the Nabisco this weekend ? I feel like a perv but Michelle Wie was looking exceedingly criminal during Saturday's round.....

I need to buy a stronger rake - I am sore from all of the raking I did in the garden this weekend and I am nowhere near done. Still need to start putting down the wood chips/mulch too......

UCLA vs Florida - ho hum......

Which to choose, which to choose - Briefcase Girl # 9 or # 10 ????

Saw the first 2 episodes of The Sopranos this past weekend - Edie Falco needed all of one scene to wrap up the Emmy this year......

The more I listen to KT Tunstall, the more surprised I am that I saw her first on VH1 Country.....

I'm a sucker - I'm hooked on The Da Vinci Code.......

I watched the first few minutes of "The Jerk" the other morning while working out because I could......

The Wreckers look like they could become my newest guilty pleasure.......

Hey Crabman, great news, Rebbecca Romijn is Pepper Dennis !!!!

No comments: