Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Renney panicked and Sandis Ozolinsh should have been wearing red & black.....that was just painful to watch.....first we give up 5 PPG in Game 1 and now 2 SHG in Game 2.....the Garden should be alive on Wednesday night and I fully expect Jaromir Jagr to have a "Willis Reed-like Moment"......I also expect the Henrik that backstopped the boys all year to step up and shut the devils down - this series will come back to MSG for a Game 6

Gail O'Grady has never been a favorite but after her appearance as a redheaded nympho on Two and a Half men last night, I thunk she can find a spot on my list - 43 years of goodness.....

What happened to Girl #9 on Deal or No Deal ???? That was not my old favorite last night - I may have to switch my allegiance to either # 11 or # 17......

speaking of #'s - parked in Joe Willie Namath yesterday and parked in Felix Millan today - I felt I deserved the shame of it.......

Love Songs on American Idol tonight - Chris should be able to find a slow burn rock song to perform and everyone else should be fine in this element - most of all Katharine - (an aside to my recent commenter - Kat screams ??? Are we watching the same Kat ???) - Kelly will need her strong fan base to hit the phones tonight because her voice is the weakest of those that are left......she will probably be safe as we have seen the power of the southern voting bloc in 3 of the 4 seasons of AI......

LOST recap tomorrow night - I hate that........

It's Five o'clock somewhere......swampy abides

No comments: