Thursday, April 06, 2006

I refuse to walk on the east side of 5th Avenue between 36Th & 37th - the Yankees store is there and it is an evil place....

Speaking of evil places, I will have to admit that the Starbucks in our building does make the lobby smell good in the morning...

Hey Crab Man !!!

So Dirty Libby is a whack job too - really liked last night's LOST but I could definitely use a bit more Mr. Eko - you just have to know that he is building a church....how high up did that plane have to fly for the castaways to not hear it and how accurate can a cargo drop really be ? Next week looks good with Jack trying to force a meeting and trade - we need this kind of confrontation on the show.....

I still think that Tiger is going to lap the field at Augusta but I do think that Furyk & Goosen both have a good shot at pulling off the upset....

I need to see a 2006 NFL schedule now !!!

The Church of Mandisa has thankfully closed it's doors though I really would have liked to have seen Sucky Bucky, One Face Ace or Rudy Huxtable go home before her.....Queen night should be exceptionally painful for Sucky Bucky and Stupid Big Breasted Kellie....

What are you having for dinner tonight ? I'm having fishstix !!!

The Office isn't on so NBC can try to force us to watch Teachers and stupid people will once again fill my screen from 8-9 as I watch Survivor.

Remember - the Easter Bunny Hates YOU !!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=BPb0po2jzfg

Swampy abides......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why are you so racist against asians?