Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Commuting with an ipod makes a world of difference.....

Free streaming episodes of ALIAS - nice..........

Fat Mike & the Angry Puppy hit the internet today at 3pm along with the rest of the WFAN crew - that means I can get Imus at my desk when I have my coffee in the morning.....

Got a coupon for a free Tazo Green Tea Latte from the evil ones in the lobby - since I ain't paying I am willing to give it a try...

The woman carrying a plastic deck chair with her in line at the Mexican Consulate this morning is obviously a veteran of the daily lineup...

Lefty wins his 3rd major in as many years - I wonder how much it burned Tiger deep down inside to putting that Green Jacket onto Phil on Sunday......saw a picture of Phil's wife and Tiger's wife walking arm & arm at Augusta - now let me close my eyes for a minute.......

I discovered that "Wings" is on TV Land at 4:30am - haven't decided if that is good or bad yet - and whatever happened to Crystal Bernard ????

Carrie Underwood won 2 CMT Awards last night - Breakthrough Video and Favorite Female Artist - the long reach of American Idol has reached deep into the realm of Country music - personally I think that Miranda Lambert got jobbed here....

38% approval rating for W - election year republicans can't run away from him fast enough....

What can I say ? I'm hooked on "The DaVinci Code".......

Queen Night on American Idol - what the hell are Sucky Bucky and Kellie Pickler going to sing ?

Glad to see that the plate of meat, rice & beans on the sidewalk of 36th strret near 5th was finally picked up - the rats really only got to it over the weekend so it must have been really nasty stuff.......

Speaking of nasty stuff, Escargot Battle on Iron Chef this morning at 4am - was not taking notes on that one......

NHL Playoffs start next week and I am dying to see who the NYR are going to play - will the devils catch the flyboyz for the #5 spot ? Will Montreal make a bid for the #6 spot ? Who should I be watching in the Western Conference ????

I seem to really like John Corbett's "Good to Go" this week - no matter what role he plays or whatever he does, he will always be the slightly off center radio dj from Northern Exposure for me......is Northern Exposure on DVD ???

Yankee Home Opener Today !!!! Who Cares !!!!!

I'm good to go - swampy abides.....

No comments: