Monday, April 24, 2006

Who cares about the final score. It's only one game. I am more concerned with the penalties, Jagr's shoulder and Tom Renney's statement in the Star Ledger today that he may start Kevin Weekes tonight......

I went to a silent auction this weekend and ridiculously overpaid for an item that made my children ridiculously happy so it was well worth the extra scratch.....

I need to do some cooking this weekend - I also need to get my garden ready and get some dirt turned - bought some heirloom hot lemon pepper seeds this weekend - I love trying out new peppers.......

Rat is classic again today - you are missing great stuff if you aren't reading him everyday

I am now 3 weeks behind on The Sopranos which is great since I like watching multi-episode blocks instead of one at a time......

I have to credit Boston Idol over at the W for this one - C-List Celebrity Crabfishing - can we get this one done now ????

that was a hell of a big yawn this morning on the south side of 39th between Park & Madison - you know who you are.......and a big thank you to the young lady on east side of Sixth heading south from 36th........

our office coffee sucks.....

I'm good to go - swampy abides........

No comments: